Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines day is like a can of tuna

I really like tuna with Tabasco sauce. Sometimes I use Sriracha, but normally for tuna, it's Tabasco, and absurdly large amounts of it at that.

I was mixing a bowl of both earlier this week and one of my cats came over and started to beg for some. Fate so had it at that exact moment a piece fell out of my bowl, but instead of landing in her open waiting mouth like you would expect in a cartoon (she wouldn't really have liked it anyway due to the intensely high Scoville rating), it hit her in the corner of the eye.
Needless to say, the poor cat bolted out of there faster than I'd ever seen a cat move and continued to flip out and run into walls full speed for half a minute.

She stared at me for probably a couple minutes after that with one eye shut, which I felt pretty bad about. I knew she would be fine and sure enough, shortly after the incident she was happily running around like a cat with Alzheimer's.

This story was just meant to be a prelude to say that I'd rather accidentally drop a million pieces of Tabasco-laden tuna into my little girl's eye than see her with one of these.

Kittywigs



This photo shows how the natives in the ghettos of Brooklyn decorate their cats.
I wish I were kidding.
 

  posted by Atlas at 1:23 PM
 
 
Comments: Post a Comment